The hotel was wonderful. Clean and spacious rooms. Friendly staff, at the reception, in the restaurant and the bars. B/fast didn't start til 8am, lunch was 1pm and dinner was 6pm. The food was plentiful, there was certainly something for everyone, a good choice at all meals. Although TV's only english channel was a version of Sky News. There is a good hair dryer in the bathroom!!.
The pool area was pleasant, however, as someone else has mentioned, sunloungers were a nightmare to get........ and yes there were the people who were down at 0630 in the morning putting their towels on sunloungers. The sun didn't land on the pool area for another couple of hours!!! Still the beach was only 5 minutes walk away, and a very nice beach it is too. It wasn't too far to walk back to the hotel for lunch, and return later.
There were plenty of shops nearby. The cheapest one I found was Eroski. There is a large one along from the hotel, turning left along the road about 15 mins walk. The other smaller one was turn right along the road, turn right at the roundabout, The pharmacy is down here, then almost at the bottom on the left is Eroski. (1.5l water 20c).
For an all inclusive hotel, it was good. The only downside was no tea/coffee in room. The coffee from the machines in the restaurant and bars, was well...... not fantastic. The entertainment was good......... althought a bit "cheesy" We all had a laugh, and yes, Bingo every night!!
I would go back to this hotel, all inclusive are value for money. Prices outside the hotel varied. We found a pint of beer for 1.30 up to 3.00 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel is a stone's throw away from one of the very best and famous beaches of Majorca. The hotel located in the municipality of Calvia, just 14km from the capital city, Palma de Mallorca. The area is known for its perfect combination of nature, relaxation, leisure activities, gastronomy, shopping and beaches of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. It has everything you need for the perfect holiday experience in the sun for all the family. The hotel offers 193 comfortable rooms, all well equipped and come with a balcony as standard from which you can admire the stunning natural scenery. The hotel provides excellent cuisine for you to sample, and attractive bars and lounge areas where you can relax and soak up the atmosphere. The Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel is the best choice to experience an unforgettable holiday for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Globales Palmanova Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Palace Hotel
- Palmanova Palace Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova Palace
- Palma Nova Palace Majorca
- Palma Nova Palace Hotel
- Globales Palmanova Palace Majorca