Hotel TRH Torrenova
Zafiro Palmanova(Palmanova)
Priceline
Hotel Don Bigote(Palmanova)
1,011 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Would not recommend this hotel, me and my boyfriend came to this hotel for our first hotel together and was a nightmare we were self catering did not have a toaster, kettle the cooker didn't work all we had was a pot and a ladle. We arrived on the Sunday and our bed sheets did not get changed once or did not get clean towls we asked for them off reception and they were useless the rooms didn't get cleaned once either. We only had two rolls of toilet roll and we asked for more off reception and they wouldn't give us it luckily there was a shop across from the hotel to buy some. there was holes in the toilet and cupboard doors and we had 5 hangers between the two of us. When we booked we requested a pool view and our balcony looked on to a brick wall. This is the worst hotel I have stayed in and would defenetly not recommended it!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 9 September 2012

The hotel itself wasnt as bad as i thought as we got the best room in the whole hotel looking over both sea and pool area with a massive balcony. i had other friends staying in their hotel and was about a 15 min walk to their room which was like a dungeon and over looking bins. i was just lucky in my case. The receptionist is a dope trying to intimidate us all the time , any time i walked past reception the security card and him would just stare at me with a smirk on their face , also if you ever asked for anything at reception it was like you were asking for the biggest favour ever with rolling eyes and huffs. The security guard ruined the holiday not one night did he not barge in music had to be stopped at 11 and lights turned off on the balcony , we had few people in one night he and the receptionist came up and just bate onto this lad and threw him out and then tried to hit my friend who's a girl , this hotel is a scam when we first arrived their was a broken chair in our room and then they tried to say we broke it eventually we had to pay because they filed a police report and wouldnt give back our passports until we did . So when we checked out they said we didnt pay when we clearly did and stated with a smirk on their face going do ye have receipts so they said gaurds were on the way so it killed us to pay it , i cant get over how rude the staff were they were nasty people no one was helpful ever i already been to magaluf twice before this and never had this problem about staff. the hotel was on te very top of the hill bu further again , if you were going out once you would have to make sure you wernt gonna go back ou again because it was suck a treck , also prositutes everywhere. Never again would i stay in this hotel and would pity anyone who does , this hotel dosn't deserve customers or people who are on their holiday because they wil scam you and ruin your stay .

Room Tip: ask for the one of the 4 rooms by reception upstairs looking over the sea and view they have the biggest balconys in the whole hotel and it makes such a differance because it is huge and also you have a great atmosphere at the pool
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Susan D
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I dont understand some of the people complaining about this place. We paid £40 per night for 3 in a room, what did we expect? Not Much. There were 18 of us in total on a stag do. Rooms are basic but ok, poolside is pretty good with great views. I would definitely go back if on a stag do or lads holiday. Shop straight across the road so good if you want to get a few cheap beers in, they did let us drink them around the pool but just insisted we pour into plastic cups which is understandable. One thing I wont miss about this hotel is the hill its HUGE!!! Fine on the way down at the beginning of the night but hard work on your way home!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Blackpooldave16
Reviewed 6 September 2012

me and my friends stayed in this place (wud not even call it a hotel more like a hostel)for 4 nights last week.The first thing we noticed when we walked into our room was the sewage smell!!bathroom was full of drainage flies and baby cockroaches around the toilet.when we went to the pool there was dirt swimming around it and did not have any chlorine in it.it was like salt water...room got robbed 3rd day staying no sign of broken entry,only that towels had been changed so knew the onli people that had been in the room was the maids!!they had actually broken the lock on my suitcase...when we went to reception to complain the staff actually laughed in our face!!!!staff were sooo rude,rooms were dirty.we had a leak in our celing that was drippin ontop of our lecci switch onli to be told by reception it was safe!!!wot a joke...i wudnt even put my dog in here.!this place is a health hazard do not stay there..

Room Tip: do not stay there
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank karyn m
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Just returned from a weeks stay at what I can only describe as a hell hole.

My friend and I stayed here looking for a hotel as a good base for both Magaluf and Palmanova and it was the views from the photos that sold this too us.

On arrival all seemed fine. Checking in was easy and they explained that they were unable to give us the seaview room we had requested. Room was basic but seemed fairly clean, we unpacked and went to the pool for some lunch.

We returned back to the room a couple of hours later and although there was no visable damage to the door we had been robbed from. 400 Euros which was hidden in a suitcase and my watch which was hidden in the back of a drawer had been taken. Went to reception to report this and al they had to say was that the hotel would not be held liable for this and I had to request 3 times that they call the police which they eventually did. Police did absolutly nothing told me I had to go to the police station in palmanova. After a 4 hour wait here I was told that I needed a translater for them to stamp my report which I would have to pay for!!!!!

The second night there was a storm which totally flooded our room. We had used all the yowels to try and stop the water coming in from under the doors but it wasn;t enough. We again went up to reception to be literally thrown a mop and a bucket and told to sort it ourselves!!! When asking for more towels and bedding as this was also wet we were told that there were no more towels or bedding in the hotel!!!!

The noise on an evening in ths hotel is unbelievable! It starts at 10 and doesn't stop until 10 in the morning and the hotel staff do nothing to keep the noise down.

I wouldn't even want my worst enemy to stay here!! Take head of the warings on here they are all true!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends