1,011 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2013

There's so much wrong with this hotel. It's on the top of a massive hill that could easily be considered a small mountain. The cleaner didn't actually clean anything she just roughly threw the bed sheets back on and left. The walls were made out of plywood and you could hear everything at all hours so the uncomfortable beds and uncontrollable noise meant you couldn't get a good nights sleep and on our last night a fight broke out and the hotel took at least half an hour to intervene and call the police. This hotel is horrible its by far the worst place I've stayed and I wouldn't recommend it even to my worst enemy!

1  Thank Craig7556
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Just got back from staying here for a few nights with a friend, and yes we are both 21. Anyway, from previous reviews read prior to going I was concerned as to what to expect. Overall, good value for money! Room cleanliness and space was superb, and staff were friendly enough! You get what you pay for, I cannot see how people can have any issues in relation to the star of this hotel, quality and the price! Yes it was sometimes a bit noisy at night but what do you expect being right on the edge of a very lively resort! Did not hear or have any issues regarding thefts, end of the day all your valuables should be locked up in a safe anyway it's only 3 euros a day. The hill to get into the strip yes it is very steep. If you are elderly I would not recommend this location, but for anyone middle aged or below its literally a 20m steep decline, so no real biggy! I would definitely stay here again in the future, ignore the extremely bias pessimistic views below people :) Cheers

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 27 April 2013

where to start, No lifts outdated needs renovation def not a three star
television useless like listening to frank collier for you older people you will know what i mean stop stop start
place is full of youngsters coming in at all hours drunk not for the older generation
two rooms were robbed while i was there
i could go on, but please avoid this hotel "You have been warned"

Room Tip: Get a high floor less chance of being robbed
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickyrad
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Myself, my partner and our 4 yr old daughter have just got home from our stay here and after reading such horrible comments on this hotel we were dreading it... But we had a great stay the hotel was clean and tidy rooms very basic but who cares its just a bed you need, all the staff here were friendly at all times and made us feel welcome, the breakfast was ok good selection, the hill that everyone moans about really isn't that bad we managed it every day 2 or 3 times with a buggy lol the views from the room were amazing my daughter loved the pool and play park and met some other great children, the only downside I had was there was no life guard or first aid at the hotel as my daughter had an accident in the play area ( not down to the hotel) I tried to find someone there that could look at her arm but they had no first aid :( also there should be entertainment in the hotel for when families do stay here which there are lots of at this time of year ... Other than that great holiday and a great stay with no hassle, noise, or robberies!!

2  Thank Laylajc
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

2 of the 4 beds were broken and were all very uncomfortable.

It was very noisy at night from people coming back from clubbing, we were woken up several times in the early hours of the morning.

Pool was freezing!

Shower didn't work properly, the water was either boiling hot or freezing cold and nothing in between.

Safety deposit boxes were in reception.

Pool bar was ridiculously overpriced but you weren't allowed to bring your own food & drink to the pool.

Fair walk up and down a steep hill to get to and from the hotel to either Magaluf or Palma Nova.

The hotel's only saving grace is that the view from our balcony and the pool side were amazing.

Safe to say we will never be back!