Have stayed many times in Majorca and this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at, although only 3 star.
Situated on the outskirts of Palma Nova in a lovely quiet location, but still within a couple of hundred yards of the main shops, buses etc, but . Had a lovely room on 5th floor, very clean, balcony, unfortunately no air conditoning,hairdryers etc, you can rent them from reception about 11 euros a week, could not rent by the day, could be very hot in summer.
Food was excellent, buffet style, you can eat and drink all day long if you wanted! A/I as we were was local alcohol and not mean with measures, wine and water on tap in the restaurant.
Excellent pool area exceptionally clean and always sunbeds available when we were there, some of the sunbeds are older than others we noted that some people did put towels on the best beds very early in the morning, but did hot use them. Switch them over it they have not been used for hours, we saw some beds not having been used all day but towels laid across them all day long.
Great entertainment, quizzes and organised activites, such as crazy golf during the day fun entertainment every night. Did see David and he was superb, but the other reps are very good as well!
Free Wireless internet in reception which was great. Beds very comfortable no kettles or fridges in rooms but if you are a/i you dont need them.
Only 2 lifts which are very slow.
We booked independently and got a shared transfer from the airport through Resort Hoppa, has now got a desk at the airport would recommend as there were so many others doing the same as we did, and had many organised transfer buses all over the island.
There is a small raised area near the pool outside the restaurant which is difficult to see be careful as very easy to trip up.
Within easy reach of the airport especially if you are going for a short break. Loved it here and would deffinately return. Certainly the management has got it right here, very pleasant staff. Great hotel, lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca