Myself and my husband spent a week at the hotel Palmanova between the 11th and 18th October. We were checked in very quickly and efficiently by a very friendly young lady on reception. We were very impressed with the room, spotlessly clean and was kept that way for the duration of our holiday. The hotel is is a perfect location, quiet at night and just a minute stroll to the beach,bars and shops. The beach opposite the hotel is one of the best I have seen.
The hotel restaurant is well run, the staff work very hard to ensure you never have to queue for a table. Could not fault the food, everything fresh and piping hot. Anyone who complains must be mad! Breakfast lunch and dinner was excellent and their chef is a credit to the hotel.
The bar service was just as good, never had to queue for a drink and the friendly bar staff worked extremely hard from morning until night. In fact I can't find any negatives to say about this hotel and we are definately going back next year.
We left the hotel very early in the morning and the restaurant was opened before breakfast time to ensure we could have a coffee and some toast before leaving. I thought that was a nice touch.
A good hotel for families and couples wanting a relaxing holiday with a nice clean swimming pool, also a childrens pool.
The entertainment team worked hard day and night with something for adults and children every day.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a safe and relaxing week in Palm Nova.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca