I and my partner booked this hotel via "On The Beach" great price for all inclusive 7 nights.
We looked at the mixed reviews and went with it anyway as we always have a great time no matter what. We arrived late in the evening 19th May welcomed by a guy on reception very helpful and very happy. We had snacks in the bar around 10pm and started our fun packed holiday there and then. The room we had was not facing a pool but we were never in the room really so not too bothered about a sea/pool view... the room was extremely clean, clean towels every day, cleaned every day, what more can you ask for!!
The breakfast ok, not great but ok... we started eating at Rogers beach bar fab breakfast.
The lunch you could always find something nice to eat, meat, fish, pasta, veg, salad the food goes on and all nice food compared to other all inclusive hotels we have stayed in. Evening meals also the same nice food good selections. Snacks on throughout the day never going without. Drinks/ hot, cold, soft, alcohol served, bar open for all inclusive till midnight after then you can pay for drinks up to 1am, then the bar closes. Service always good!
Pool bar outside serving up to 6pm. Onto the entertainment... the team, James, Angie, Rob, Jenny absolutely fantastic people they worked long hours in the pool area all day long with a short afternoon break... doing fun games for children and adults the best was water polo/basket i think at one point they had about 5 Michael playing and what good fun it was to watch or take part. The evening entertainment was also good, they did everything to involve people but some folk just don't want to get involved. If you want to be involved then the entertainment team are great!!!
The hotel is close to beach and Palma Nova bars, about 30 mins walk into Magaluf (if active walking people or a 45 min stroll). Beach way nice walk and the shops way also a good walk too stopping at bars along the way!!
One thing about this hotel it lacks sunbeds and it is a noticeable problem not enough sunbeds for the amount of guests staying and the hotel really do need to look at getting more beds!! Some people just put towels down at 1,2,3,4,5,6 am everyday and that is a total jokel!!!!! We managed to get sunbeds a couple of times during our 7night stay and when we did we might of been there for 2,3,4 hours noticing that beds with towels on had been unused for several hours during the day.. people leave towels down and the go out or don't use them!! Some people put towels down early and stay there all day which is how it should be :-) Having said that the hotel does have chairs/tables which you can use also.
Recommended bars/food: Port O'Call for a nice fine dining experience amazing food, celebrated my birthday there. Tropic cocktail bar great place to stop for drinks, try the Brown Cow cocktail :-) Rogers beach bar great food followed by great prices!!
Jet skis in Magaluf are 50 euros for 1 person or 80 euros for 2 people approx 1 hour all in all... boat ride out there and about 30 mins on the jet ski and a boat ride back to shore.
If you like your original designer gear all 100% original go to Palma Nova store called Stop Palma Nova... great staff and fab products.
cigs/tobacco cheap in the resort stores then duty free.
We met loads of lovely people and will be going back to this hotel again and would recommend to all ages!! Couples/families/groups.
Some people go back year after year after year!!!
Have a nice holiday, and if you have booked this hotel you will be happy :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca