My husband and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at this hotel. This was our first visit to Palma Nova. On arrival we were told our room was ready, this was at 10 30 in morning so that was great. We found that 55 euro for a safe for 2 weeks with just 5 euro return was a bit steep but essential. Room was clean and tidy, air conditioning was a bit loud but not a problem. Downside to room was that even though cleaners came in and changed towels, emptied bin and made the beds, we never had clean sheets the whole fortnight we were there. I had a small cigarette burn in mine when I arrived and still had the same sheet on when I left. The food was great, I am a really fussy eater but managed to always find something I liked. We had 2 guys next door who were really noisy coming in but you can get that anywhere. On one occasion I came out of my room and one of them was sleeping in the corridor and had urinated all over the place and it had run all under the door into our room. I went straight to reception and reported it and they went and put him in his room, notified the cleaners and it was all cleaned immediately. Only downfall for us was the lack of entertainment, Elvis on a Saturday and a girl singer on the Monday and that was it unless you like to do a quiz or play mr and mrs etc. I found staff to be friendly and helpful if we needed to know anything. Really close to all the shops and beach with a great walk up to Magaluf either on the roadway or along the beaches. Beware of pickpockets when you go down to the front, there were several people in our hotel who had their wallets stolen from down there, it is a thieves paradise but if your careful then you should have a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca