I got this holiday at a really good price. So cant complain about good value. I went with my boyfriend and our friends. The location was really good, as its close to bars/restaurants/beach. The rooms were okay, nothing special, but it was always clean. My friend will eat absolutely anything but after a couple of days of being there, we all got sick of the food. For the size of the hotel, there was not much choice, what so ever... i feel that this was one of the major downsides to the hotel. As there wasn't much food selection... a couple of times we ate out at a curry house, its called A TASTE OF INDIA.. if you go and get fed up of the food, i would go here (highly recommended). There were alot of younger groups when we were there, but this didn't bother us and they always kept themselves to themselves and every now and then at night you may of heard them. The sun bed situation is quite similar to other hotels i've been to, you have to get up early to get a sun bed. Another point i must add is that the entertainment is poor, we only had a couple of drinks at night then had to go into palma nova because we got bored, which is a shame because we were looking forward to the free drinks at night and some good entertainment, so for that reason the holiday ended up costing us more than expected. The staff were also very rude towards us. One evening we arrived back at the hotel at 1am and there was a short woman on security, she followed my friends back to their room and about 20 minutes later whilst they was asleep, started banging on... asking to see their wristbands... that was very strange?? We was so appalled when we left, we had an early morning flight, so when we went to give our keys in there was a young man on reception and this 'security' lady... we handed him our keys and they both started talking in spanish and started laughing.. he didn't once speak to us in English.. he just took our keys and that was it.. no hello, goodbye or thank you. Before that happened we thought the holiday was ok, it is what you make it. But we left feeling very dissapointed and for that reason i will never return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca