Just got back from a weeks holiday at this hotel with my boyfriend. We are aged 22 & 24. Travelled with Thomas cook. No problems with them, transfer to the hotel only 25 mins & hotel rep very helpful.
Room 118: 2 single beds. Bathroom clean, room a nice size and balcony not too bad. Cleaned everyday & clean towels and bedding.
Hotel: friendly and helpful staff. Nice hotel in general. Have to pay for wifi if you want to use it.
Pool: pool area is nice. A big pool and a child's pool area. Nice and clean also with lifeguard. The only thing I can fault is the sunbeds! It says not to reserve them but every day they are! Out of the 4 days we stayed at the pool area 3 days we had rubbish beds and one day didn't get them at all. We was coming down from breakfast At 9am! When we left to catch our transfer at 7:15am most of the sunbeds were taken then! (Very eager!!) so I would suggest getting up early or having the rubbish plastic ones if you can get them!
Entertainment: FANTASTIC! Andi and his team are great! They do lots of activities during the day for example volleyball, table tennis, artery ect. Loved taking part and all ages are welcome! The evenings arn't too bad either, they get everyone joining in and the atmosphere is great. Cannot fault the entertainment team :) xx
Food: all inclusive. Not bad, especially if your a fussy eater like me (chips!!). Breakfast I had fry up everyday, lunch was okay and dinner was nice, different choices everyday. Good selection of food and deserts. Also could make sandwiches, hotdogs & toasties between breakfast/lunch & lunch/dinner.
Beach: beautiful beach and sea clean. Have to pay for sun loungers and umbrella's is you want to use them. Watersports, pedlo and inflatable in the sea are good fun!
Palma nova and magaluf: palma nova is more quite a few bars around! can walk into magaluf takes about 20 minutes definitely worth visiting day or night. Katmandu is worth a visit. Definitely do the waterpark and pirates!! There are nice restaurants in palma nova. A mini golf course is just around the corner from the hotel this is good fun!
Overall amazing holiday, wouldn't change a thing! Would definitely visit again. Thankyou from the char & the giant! :) xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, HostelWorld, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca