* 20mins from the airport.
* 2 mins away from the beaches.
* 2 mins from loads n loads of shops, bars + restaurants.
* 10mins walk from Magaluf.
* Very old looking, could do with updating.
* A nice big pool area.
* Little rooms that only consist of a bed...wardrobe...dressing table and a separate bathroom, don't even get a cup to drink your drink out of, had to ask at the bar.
* Maid service everyday which consist of change of towels, tidy up, make beds but bedding never got changed through out our 10day stay,(Maids are very friendly and helpful)
* Some Reception staff are rude.
* Bar is over priced and snack bar food didn't look up to much scratch. (Defo try the restaurant across the road called "Scandia" really cheaply priced and lovely food,)
* Breakfast is the same everyday, which is not up 2 much scratch either - it consists of: eggs (which r sometimes under cooked) Spanish bacon, whole tomatoes, sausages and hard beans. cereal is available but they are horrid.! You get free juice,tea + coffee only in the morning. breakfast is between 8.00 - 10.00.
* Dinner does change daily but mainly contains some sort of meat in a sauce or gravy. I am a fussy eater but i did manage to eat every night and enjoy most evening meals. Not really no selection for vegetarians. You get ice cream and cakes for dessert which was nice.
The hotel is OK if you are on a low budget and you want to be close to all the amenities. But if your after luxury then this is defo not the place for you.
Just remember you get what you pay for...!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Don Bigote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Bigote Hotel
- Hotel Don Bigote Palmanova, Majorca