I went with my husband and 11 year old daughter, she had a great time and loved everything, including the kids entertainment, especially the staff, we didn't see her for the majority of the time as she was either in the kids club or playing with other children. There is no doubt this hotel is family friendly, she made many friends. We thought the food was to a average quality, this appeared to be the general consensus of other guests as well, the food quality and choice slipped as the week went on, we think this was because the hotel was closing for the season, we checked out on the Saturday of it closing. The rooms were very basic, there were no tea/coffee making facilities in our room you were expected to pay a for a kettle which was 15 euros for the week, , there were only a choice of two ice lollies which were part of the all inclusive package, ice creams etc you had to pay extra for, which our daughter or we were not impressed with, you were also expected to pay for Wi-Fi and the games room. The rooms were clean and the staff were pleasant. Overall an average experience, not sure if we would stay there again though.
We also ventured to Katmandu, which is a theme park, it was expensive for what it was, in our opinion, not worth the money that we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your AluaSun Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- AluaSun Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca