Stayed here from 13th-20th may our group was 6 adults aged 27-59 and 1 child aged 2yrs.
We Arrived at the hotel at lunchtime and was met by the friendly hotel reception staff who couldnt do enough for us, she talked us through all the hotel facilities and gave us an info sheet with other facilities available.
We had paid to up grade through our travel agents as we knew it was a family hotel near magaluf so expected some noise through the night, we were given rooms on the 5th floor with a sea view, complimentary bathrobes, slippers, toiletries, mini bar which was refilled daily free of charge and tea & coffee facilities.
Breakfast was served from 8am and we couldn't of asked for a wider choice as a mixed age group we all prefer different foods but there was something for all.
Lunch started at 1pm and again was plenty to choose from infact I would prefer a smaller choice as I probably would of eaten less :)
Tea was from 6pm and there was a different theme each night for the type of foods served but they was always your safe option of salad, chips, meat and veg if u didnt like the themed foods.
A wide selection of drinks available at the bar varying from baileys coffee to vodka slush puppies. You are limited to 2 alcoholic drinks per person at the bar to keep the ques down which is understandable considering how many people were staying at the hotel.
The hotel has a soft play area, small games room, laundrette, computer area, wifi (priced at daily, hourly or weekly) and a luggage storage area.
Children and adult activites begin each day at 10.30am even tho we didnt take part in any of these they were fun to watch.
The hill into town is not to bad we managed it 2/3 times daily at a steady pace.
The entertainment team are brilliant and are constantly on the go from 10.30am-12am always providing activites for all ages.
They were several hen, stag and golfing partys at the hotel while we were there but they never bothered us and we all enjoyed seeing them in there fancy dress having a good time.
I would recommend upgrading through your travel agents as the views from 5th floor are glorious and we never got disturbed through the night as our floor was mainly familys with children.
We will be returning for sure :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AluaSun Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- AluaSun Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca