Just got back from a 13 night all - inclusive stay at the hawaii torrenova, a family of 4 which includes 2 teenagers. The food was fantastic the best food we have had in an all - inclusive, different everyday. The sea view from balcony was terrific rooms basic but clean. Fantastic walking around palma nova NO HASSLE from people trying to get you in to bars, and NO Lucky Lucky men what a bonus. Weather red hot. The only real moan would be the embarrassing wait for the sun beds in the morning, one of the morning 2 dads were up to fighting, because of one dad dragging 10 beds away. When will hotels start to allocate sun beds per room with a key and number for room specific beds, then there would be no mad rush for beds. I only once asked reception for help its was on our last morning, so I asked about my taxi which I had pre-ordered the Scottish lady on reception did sort it out for me, but did say it was not her job to do it; I paid £3500.00 for this holiday and that was the only thing I ever asked for not a lot really considering how much I paid ? Also beware the Wi-Fi is 6 euros a day unbelievable really when you have paid a small fortune to stop there. having said that if you go to the many bars around the hotel the Wi-Fi is free to use.Finally I popped to the hotel next door and asked if we could use the swimming pool and sunbeds being a sister company / hotel, they said yes we could but there guest don't really like us too, so why say use sister hotel in the first place. Would I go to this hotel again probably not but I would definitely go to palma nova again what a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alua Palmanova Bay offers top quality services at competitive rates. These fully equipped all-inclusive apartments in Mallorca for families and couples offer a relaxing and quiet atmosphere in Torrenova, in the very heart of Palmanova. Its studios and apartments by the sea, in Palmanova, offer you fantastic views and a private terrace to fully enjoy Mallorca's sun. For Summer 2017 the Hotel will have undergone a complete and important refurbishment, changing its category to 4 stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Alua Palmanova Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Alua Palmanova Bay Majorca