“I loved it”

Ranked #38 of 39 Hotels in Palmanova
Hertfordshire
“I loved it”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Before I start, I am the worst moaner about hotels !!!.Just got back today and loved this hotel & staff.

Ok, can be a bit noisy at night so would not say this hotel is for people with children,but I never heard anything !!!! but I was p?ssed the 5 nights we stayed LOL. This hotel I would say is the second best we have stayed in.People did moan about the food while we where there but they never tried anything as did not like the sound off some food ??? Errr try before you judge ? there was 2 girls we met on our first night who only had chips and salad every night until we arrived ? I got some food for them and made them try it ! Oh yes they loved it,from then on they had tried all the food and was full up every night. Trust me, I have been to many hotels where I refused to eat there, but this hotel is good.You can check my other reviews !!.

If you are worried about some reviews on here ? don't be, they see the food and don't try it ? even my mate who I went with is a fussy food eater but loved the food in fact the greedy git went up for seconds lol the only moan he had was no fried eggs in the morning but there was scrambled egg which I thought was nice and tasty.

We left money out in our room and it was still there after the cleaners had been in ? I would say this hotel is one of the best we had stayed in so friendly and clean. If you do get a room facing the strip ask them to change you to another room, they will move you as friends we met had been moved as they where not drinkers lol. I do think in the summer there will not be enough sun beds around the pool for everyone,so you might get people putting towels out at night to save there space for the morning ? my thoughts ? before you go to bed have a look around the pool to see if any towels are laid and if there are !!!! put them in the pool !!!!!!!!! they won't do that again ? me and my mate done this twice at 4am lol

Thanks Vistanova for a great holiday we shall be back in Sept.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank markwoods39

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2012

we arrived at the vistanova hotel on the 12th may 2012 and after reading some of the reviews i must admit i was a bit sceptical, the hotel was extremely clean and very quiet (considering its a 5min walk to magaluf strip) our room was a triple and very spacious, the food ill admit was awful but we diddnt eat much there anyway so we wernt bothered, pool area was small but sufficent most of the staff were friendly but must admit one of the male night staff was a pest he rang our room phone at 1.15am and said there was a message for me and i had to go down to get it... strange huh when i got there he realised i had my two friends with me and said there was no message as you can expect i was a bit freaked out after that! we went for 3nights 4days and in the whole time we were there we never seen or bumped into any drug dealers/prostitutes, the nightlife was amazing and jumpin jacks is a personal fave we are planning to go back in late august this year we enjoyed ourselfs that much but wouldnt reccomend any young girls leave the room alone through the night oh and round the side of the hotel there are steps leading down to the strip to save you going up the hill! I would reccomend the room safe i paid 20euros deposit (which is refunded on the last day providing u keep your reciept) and 3euros 50 per night, this is NOT a family holiday for kids and this hotel is definately not late and lively but overall would reccomend, an amazing place to have a good time providing you are safe and cautious so go carefull and have fun!!! :D

Room Tip: sea view rooms the view is great and quieter than others.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank 129Jeks
chester-le-street
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This hotel was located nearer to magaluf than what you would call palma nova. I would not recomend this hotel if you had kids due to the noise levels from the strip however i would recomend this hotel to those wishing for a more livelier holiday. One critisim is the fact there was only one socket in the room so useage had to be planned in order to keep phones charged and of course you cant watch the television whilst this is happening. The food was well presented and varied everyday with pleasent staff. As for the resort whilst i enjoyed my previous stays it has become very seedy with prostitutes and drug dealers on almost every corner who just like the touts from the bars constantly harras anyone going past and for this reason I personaly would never go again as i dont need this on my holidays. In short if you go this is a great hotel but the area is no longer a nice area which is a pity.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank paullynn_12
cheshire
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Just got back, hotel was very clean, but noisy. Our room faced the pool, and the bass from the bar music from the strip was constant from approx 10/11am-6am. Wouldn't recommend this hotel if you have no intention of staying up all night. Food was ok, breakfast was great, loads of choice. Evening meals were not as good as the breakfast in my opinion. Staff were really helpful and friendly, went out of their way to help you. Pool was cleaned daily, as were rooms. The hotel is a really short walk to the beach, which was really nice.

4 Thank Clare P
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2012

the hotel was clean, staff very friendly, food a bit samey but you wound'nt starve, location great near to beaches the bars clubs but a bit of a hill to get to the hotel.Would be better if they had entertainment on

Room Tip: ask for a sea view
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank grahamlu
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I have just arrived home from a stay at this hotel, The hotel location is ideal for beaches and shops. The noise of the main strip was not a problem at this time of year.
However as it is so close to the main bars I can imagine the noise level at the height of the season noisey.
The hotel was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Fantastic views of the nearby beaches from the balconys situated at the front of the hotel. However...
1 Thank Vall W
Manchester
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Very nice hotel. Rooms basic but very clean with maid service daily. Food average so would only book bed and breakfast. If you are 17 - 25 definately book this one. HOWEVER, If you are over 25, or have kids, or want a relaxing holiday with sleep included don't book this hotel.

The hotel faces on to the infamous Magaluf strip and it is very noisy all day until 5.00am if not later.

1 Thank Julie G