me and 4 friends went on our first girls holiday here, jut got back yesterday. The hotel is much nicer than expected and the food was nice too, even though it got a little bit repetitive.
Hotel room would be better if they had a mini fridge instead of TV as we never used this. We had a pool facing balcony which was definitely better than the other sides view over the strip and rubbish! I think this helped to make it quieter when we wanted to go to sleep as we didn't go out every night.
Also, the people on the front desk were very helpful especially considering our friend injured her leg whilst we were out there. They were ready to answer any questions we had.
The pool area was quite small however and was getting busy when we left. Was no way near enough sunbeds for everyone to use.
Overall, we had a really nice holiday despite our friend hurting her leg! And there is so many more things to do than just going out and partying. However, i'd still only recommend this hotel for groups of friends as it isn't in a great position for families.
Nice hotel in a great position for everything you need
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca