we went on a girls holiday in mid august, we were worried to start with as some of the reviews on here are not very good. however on arrival we were pleased to see that it looked exactly how it does in the pictures.
the reception staff were very welcoming and helped when ever we had any questions or just generally needed help with something. when we first aqrrived we got our room cards and had the option to get a safe or not, this cost us 48 euros, 20 of which we did recieve back when we left.
the pool was a very clean area and was not too small which is another thing which we were slightly concerned about to begin with. also the snack bar which is located right beside the pool just indoors is very good as it is conveniant.
the rooms were small but for us this was perfect as we did not really spend alot of our time in the rooms, only downfall would be that there was only two plugs in the room, one in the room itself and another located in the bathroom. rooms were kept clean and the maids were very friendly and pleasent. did not clean the room if you didnt want it done. provided us with clean towels every day and the room was always spotless.
the food in the hotel was also good for the price we payed all in for our holiday, always something there for everyone. and always had the basics (chips, veg, bread).
The hotel itself is in an amazing location, right at the top of the magaluf strip which was ideal for us, however if looking for a quiet family holiday this hotel would maybe be a little too noisy at times. if looking for a lively holiday like ourselves it is perfect. lots of little resteraunts very close aswell which meansw that you can eat out easiy if you wish and all locals are also very welcoming and friendly.
OVERALL!! THIS WAS AN AMAZING TRIP FOR US AND THE HOTEL WAS CLEAN AND TIDY, THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFULL, FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING AND THE LOCATION IS EXCELLENT. WOULD RATE THIS HOTEL A 9/10. WOULD BOOK UP AGAIN IN A SECOND.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca