Myself and my boyfriend came here for a week in the sun with a bit of partying but time to relax as well, i think Hotel VistaNovas location was perfect for this and i could find no major faults with the place except maybe the tiny bathrooms in our room. I would definitely stay here again!
Service - generally quite good, no real issues with it. very helpful staff.
Value - good value for money,
Sleep Quality - once we adjusted to the heat we slept fine if we kept the balcony door open and blankets off. No issues with insects getting in either with balcony door open and curtains pulled which was good. We were woken by someone arguing loudly in a neighboring hotel twice because we left the balcony door open but to be fair that wasn't our hotels fault and that will happen in any location! We had very varied bedtimes between 10pm to 6am and slept fine including the siestas! its very quiet at night, with just a faint buzz of bars in the background but nothing that would actually stop you trying to sleep :)
Cleanliness - rooms were cleaned every day and the hotel was generally very clean. the pool was very clean too and we could see it being cleaned every morning.
Location - my boyfriend and i wanted a hotel that was centrally located but not right in the middle of all the craziness of Magaluf so we chose Vistanova because its really the border of Palma Nova, it was perfect for us because the clubs and bars and magaluf strip and BCM were a five minute walk away but we still had reasonable peace and quiet when we wanted to sleep. the beach is just two minutes down the steps and theres plenty of shops and places to eat all around the hotel.
Rooms - very basic, tiny shower in a tiny bathroom which was a bit annoying, you couldnt take a shower without soaking the whole bathroom. Large balcony though with 2 chairs and a table. just enough room for clothes for two people for a short holiday. Very small room over all.
Fitness Centre - there was a lovely pool outside, it was small with a small childrens pool sectioned off, the pools shallow end wasnt all that shallow and very small, it got very deep very quick so if you're not a confident swimmer you were quite limited in your pool space. Although it was small it was never too full, usually fairly quiet and plenty of free sun beds all day.
Room Service - didnt require any room service other than our usual daily cleaning which was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Onthebeach, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca