I travelled here last July 2012 as a group of 5 girls. Once we arrived, neither our rooms were ready for us but we only had to wait around an hour and this give us time to have some food from the hotel. When one of our rooms were ready, they give us the key, luckily for us this were the 3 person room. The room was spacious for us compared to a twin room. The bathroom was huge which was good with 3 girls sharing the room. The room had great views over the beach and sea which was perfect for a quiet few minutes on the balcony or photo opportunities. The location for this hotel is perfect. It is in easy reach of the beach, strip and local shops. The only issue was the steps especially in mid-day heat. The food was buffet for both breakfast and evening meal. There was a range of food for both meals but as an awkward eater, I struggled to eat much over the week. As there was no drinks provided for the evening meal, buying the drinks wasn't a problem and I found them reasonably priced.
I would stay here again, if I was visiting Magaluf for a partying holiday otherwise I wouldn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Onthebeach, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca