“Pizza cooked in a wood burning oven”
Review of La Piazzetta

La Piazzetta
Ranked #102 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very good pizzas, nice & thin cooked in a wood burning oven as they should be & chilli oil available to give it an extra kick. Pasta was cooked just right. Loved it.

1  Thank Geoff F

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

...... However perhaps the staff should be more attentive to the customers. Restaurant fairly quite for a mid week meal, however Where's the staff? Shown to my table and then just waited and waited. ...... In these quiet times, surely everyone wants repeat business?

Reviewed 21 April 2014

good food, good service, maybe a wee touch pricey. Staff were very nice and couldn't do enough the end

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Location was nice, sitting in the sun looking at the sea. Service and food was average, we both had pizza which both came with some toppings missing. My vegetarian pizza was not good, basically just big chunks of artichoke on bread. We didn't return.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We ate here as a family of 7 - 2 kids, a teenager and four adults - during our holiday in Majorca this Easter. It was a very handy restaurant for us as we were staying at the Ponent Mar (very nice - see my review!) and since the kids had already had a long walk during the day, we thought we'd eat close to home. The food was average Italian fare, my Dad ordered the seafood pasta, my husband ordered the seafood pizza, my mum ordered the 3 cheese pizza and my son ordered the kebab pizza. I had a chicken salad and my 2 daughters had the spaghetti Bolognese on the kids menu. Although the food was nice - my chicken salad was especially good - very large and filling with plenty of chicken on it - it was more expensive than other restaurants of this type. On average 10 Euros for a pizza or salad. Even the kids menu was just under 6 Euros and they didn't even get a drink or dessert including as they usually do. Also - the bread and olives - yes watch out for those, they're not a free gift - very naughty!! The restaurant itself is very pleasant - we ate on the large terrace area but there was an indoor space too in case the weather wasn't so great. We found the staff friendly and attentive although she struggled to understand my Dad's questions - her English was obviously quite limited and unfortunately so is our Spanish!! All in all, a pleasant evening and tasty food, but a bit too expensive for my liking - if you're prepared to walk a little further down the road you can get a better value meal elsewhere - especially if you don't mind a long walk along the seafront towards Torrenova - you can almost halve the bill if you eat down there!