“Good food - Not the best service.”

Abracadabra Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 152 Restaurants in Palmanova
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

We walked passed this place everyday last year and didnt go. Revisited same hotel this year so decided to pop in.. upon ordering it wasn't service with a smile or a welcomed feeling. We ordered food it was nice no problems there just the service wasn't the best instead getting more drinks we got the bill... Won't be returning next time we go unfortunately

1  Thank 23charlieb

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Food was ok, quite fresh and palatable, however no service with a smile and felt it was an effort to serve us. Didn't RETURN FOR 2ND TIME

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I'm working in Palmanova in a hotel. I and my boyfriend went to eat here yesterday and we ordered a pizza. The food was terrible and when i asked some ketchup they looked at me like i'm a dumb person. On the top of that when we wanted to pay, we got the bill. We paid with 10 euros (in paper) two 1 euros, 4 fifty cents, and the rest in coins. And they counted the coins degradingly and after the paying, one women from the staff - maybe the manager?? - come to our table and said to us : "Look at the name of the restaurant, remember it, and never come back again". This was so degrading for us. I went there as a paying costumer and i have never been so degradet like this. But thank you this experience, i'm working in a hotel near to this restaurant , i'm a bartender and i will be happy to say to the guests that never go to this restaurant because the food is awfull and the staff is unfriendly and small-minded. And if you don't leave 100 euro for the meal you are not a human in their eyes. Cheers!

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Me, my partner and 2 year old son came here one night during our stay and I was so dissapointed with our meal. We have ham burgers with cheese (asked for bacon but came without) got about 4 chips and my burger was bleeding. I was so mad that I actually walked out. My partner complained but after that I was not hungry and was just so put off. I will never eat another burger again!!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Visited here in late June a couple of times - great pizzas, especially because of the almost water biscuit type base - not the usual pile of dough to plough through. Service great and the view sat outside is amazing !!!

1  Thank Michael B