6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
1,145 results
All reviews pool view these apartments palma nova pool bar bars and restaurants el mecca self catering next year relaxing holiday gate beds magaluf adults kettle euros loads hob
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Traveled as a couple ..stayed here 19-26/6. I would agree with most of the previous reviewers in that the Hotel is in an excellent location,the back gate being particularly useful. The beach is only 5 mins away and the centre of Palma Nova & Magaluf 10-15 mins walk.
As to the hotel itself,again I would agree with a lot of the previous comments. The bedroom arrangement is strange, 2 sofa type beds (that are hard) a dining table and a large(unnecessary in my opinion) coffee table . Softer mattresses would help . The kettle takes an age to boil but the toaster was excellent,The fridge is adequate and the bathroom spotless. The shower was dated and needs upgrading.Air con also very good.We had a room on the 2nd floor with a road view. We didn't find it particularly noisy but there were some nights when younger residents were having a party!
The pool is nice but whilst we were there it was rather taken over by the younger residents in the afternoon. Plenty of sunbeds though again I think they need upgrading and the pool area would benefit from a few more umbrellas.Only used the pool bar once and have a bit of a wait to be served.Could do with another bar person.Poor choice of draught beer,but a good choice of bottled. Didn't eat at the hotel but the food I saw looked fine.
Reception were very efficient at both check in and out .
All in all,reasonable value for money

Room tip: If you want a good view ask for an upgrade to one with a pool view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Me and my partner stayed here for 7 nights, we absolutely loved the location, a short walk into magaluf for the nightlife, or plenty on offer a bit quieter close to the hotel.
We did however get disturbed quite a lot by groups of younger people staying here and coming back in the early hours of the morning, shouting and banging doors, which was annoying. They also took over the pool area quite a bit and were being disrespectful when people were trying to relax.
We weren't expecting this, we purposely stayed in a hotel that wasn't in magaluf so we didn't get the noise all the time, so it did surprise us.
That would be my only complaint. The hotel was spotless and we loved the view from the balcony. Request a room on the 4th floor or above with a pool view, we did and we had a gorgeous view of the pool and the sea in the distance.

1  Thank LR0809
Jefe Calidad S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sol Lunamar Apartments - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear LR0809,

We thank you for taking some time to share your experience with everybody, we are not used to have big groups in the hotel, but sometimes it happend.

Hope next time you will enjoy a more relaxing time with us.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just returned from this hotel (24/6/14) really good location, got a pool view room although didn t pay for one, room was nice and spacious and clean but only had sun first thing from 10 onwards we never saw it on our balcony again,pool area nice and quiet, can do with more bar staff we got sick of waiting half an hour to get two cocktails made up this happened on 3 occasions so gave up and went down town for them,and would of preferred our room to be cleaned daily, overall I would definitely recommended this hotel to others.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed here from the 7-14th June 2014 with one of my friends , We had got a really good deal on this hotel so were not expecting much! I must say we were very plesantly surprised !!! the roms were of adequate size , clean , tidy , functionable and had a good pool view !
The staff were very helpful and friendly and all of the large communal areas including the pool were kept to a fantastic standard !
Highly recommend this hotel the location was brilliant for us to be able to go on some fab nights out and also some quieter nights if that is what was wanted !
Would definately go again !!!!
Thank you Sol Lunamar for a great holiday !! :)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Rachel G,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to know that you ejoyed with us.

Hope to see you again soon with us!

Best Regards

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Went here from the 7th June until the 11th June with 7 other girl friends. The apartments are clean, the staff are very friendly, the location is perfect and the pool area is great. I was personally very impressed with the bathroom in the studio, it was modern and the shower was much better than I expected from an apartment. We had 4 rooms booked for the 8 of us and we were upgraded to a pool view for free which was great. The only slightly negatives are - There is only one guy at the pool bar who goes between the pool bar and the snack bar. He is very friendly and does a great job, but the hotel should really man both bars as the poor guy seems to be running around a lot whilst people wait to be served whether for drink or food. The only other negative I can mention is that the apartment does not have any non alcoholic beer at the pool bar whereas all the bars in the area do. I know this sounds a bit petty, but I was on medication whilst there and I would have been happy drinking zero beer at the pool. I had to walk to the spar shop each day to buy some so please Mr Manager, think of getting some for your bar as I am sure there is a market for it or the bars around Palmanova would not have it readily available. Apart from that....we all loved it and would certainly go back next year

Room tip: The pool views are great, but they come with an extra cost.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 314marthab
Jefe Calidad S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sol Lunamar Apartments - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Martha B,

First of all thank you for taking your time in share your experience. It makes us really happy to know that our guest leave the hotel with good feeling.

We take note down your recomendations and we will try to improve to make our guest holidays as pleasent as possible.

Kind Regards