TRH Magaluf
FERGUS Bermudas(Palmanova)
US$168
US$160
  • Pool
Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$102
US$197
US$131
Priceline
  • Pool
Sol Lunamar Apartments(Palmanova)(Great Value!)
US$102
Zafiro Palmanova(Palmanova)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbar crawlparty holidayafter reading the reviewsnoisy at nightplenty of sunbedspool sidekillernightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Went to TRH in an 8 girl group for 10 nights open minded but a bit worried reading the reviews. On arrival the lady had seen 2 thomsons bookings and put us in rooms beside each other, perfect! Went to rooms 300 and 301, I hated the location as I thought they were so out of the way but there was a shortcut to the pool so they ended up being really brilliant. Rooms quite dirty tho but did the job after we cleaned a little bit so can't really complain. Towels given every 2 days and sheets changed once maybe. Maids were a bit useless, only ever change do the 2 small bins, something easily done yourself.
The hotel really was amazing though. Apart from rooms it was so clean and the atmospheres was amazing. The staff, especially night security and reception guy, were my favourite. Even give me a pound for the internet when I came home from the strip minus my phone, they're always willing to help!
The pool was sooo good, everyone kinda shared lilos etc and it's was easy to chat to other people. No lifeguards which suited us and the pool was deep in the middle and was sooo refreshing after sunbathing. They even served food and drinks to you, but if you preferred you could get watere to from the supermarket just outside the entrance. The hangover room basically cured me some days as they were quiet enough to sleep. Unfortunately there was no DJ at the pool because of that carnage girl but it really didn't matter as the balconys all played music. Wifi was available for €24 for the week and wasn't supposed to reach rooms but I got it everywhere in hotel which was a bonus!
I'm not a big drinker so maga wasn't really for me but I still had a ball, £10 would have you drunk until 5am on the strip but the €30 MCP club pass really was worth it for free drinks and 6 clubs. BCM is a must, it was sooo good. DONT buy anything of reps, carnage bar crawl was so disappointing, carnage/Alex's boat party wasn't great and a night on the strip is 10 times better!!
People complain so much about the hill but when your drunk or with mates you don't even notice it, 2 min walk to the strip and even less to the beach which was like paradise. There's a wee restaurant foxys on the beach which served amazing food! Restaurants were all good enough and relatively cheap! For 10 nights with the reps €120 pass, BCM, 3 nights MCP food drink and presents I spent €600! Not bad!
If I was to go back to maga I would no doubt return to TRH, maga isn't what you would expect, it actually felt safe, especially with the security (whoa rent strict about noise) monitoring the place. Perfect place for a party holiday!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank W9583VSmichellem
Reviewed 16 August 2014

After reading the vast number of negative reviews about the hotel, me and my 8 other friends were super worried about staying here, but afterwards we were glad to have booked here. The rooms of course are very basic, we were given 2 forks, 2 knifes and 1 spoon, but we didn't fuss too much about that. The beds got changed once in our 12 day stay, and when asking for other new sheets we were told no, but again we didn't fuss too much about that either. The reception and pool area was really clean, and the atmosphere at the pool during the day was amazing! Our room was on the 3rd floor and looked out to the pool (which is a great idea to ask for if you want to use wifi in your room.) The staff at reception were pleasant, and if you're not too loud there won't be a problem. Me and my friends felt really safe during our stay at TRH Magaluf. Also the 5 minute walk to the strip is very convenient, however the hill that the hotel is on is a killer, but not too much of a problem. I would definitely stay here again and I plan on.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Unknownxx
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Yeah was a standard hotel but I went on a girls holiday and it was perfect. Hotel want strict. Poolside was great with cheap bar food and drink. Rooms were cleaned everyday new towels and sheets if u wanted them. The hill isn't that bad at all !!! The strip is 2 mins down the hill and the shops are underneath u. That staff are funny and helpful and the whole holiday was great !!!!! Totally recommend for a party holiday as it's a perfect and lovely place to stay. Defo coming back next year MAGGGGGGGGGA

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Me and 3 mates stayed for 4 nights for my birthday in sept 2013 and had a great time. Staff were friendly enough, and for the price we paid (£160 for 4 nights inc flights) it was excellent value. The drinks and food from the bar near the pool though were very expensive, meaning we spent alot of time out on the strip where everything can be found much cheaper. The hotel is up a pretty brutal hill, so for anyone with walking difficulties....i wouldnt recommend it. But 2 mins from the top of the strip, cannot fault the location at all.
Would definitely stay here again though, and thinking of booking for 2015 :)

Room Tip: Florida restaurant.....great staff and very good food which is reasonably priced
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for a month in May it was a clean basic hotel. Understandably you will have people shouting and singing late at night but being a 3 minute walk from the strip, what do you expect ! The security guard was a complete douche bag tho ! The pool area is very nice and there is also a hot tub and bar at the pool.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends