I went on the 30thSept for 8 nights , the room was good as usual it had been painted and new beds i think as they were more comfortable than the year before .... or maybe i had to much lovely spanish wine !! the food at the bar was great .you could take it up to your room ,they would put it in foil to keep it warm. Lovely service by the Bar staff especially a very pretty girl with long black hair and green eyes .Richard and the entertainment staff were fun and encouraged all to join in ..so thanks to them. Most of the people staying there were all returning guests so what does that say.The pool is FAB ..i just love it here ...Thanks to all the Reception staff as well, very helpful ,nothing is to much trouble see you in 2012
Susan Murphy Sharpe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia and Priceline so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca