Stayed here as a group of 10 ranging from the ages of 4 to 70! Stayed between 28th April and 5th May and we only had one day when the weather wasn't too nice, as the week got on the weather got warmer. The rooms may not exactly be 5 star but they have everything u need with nice big balconies that all face on to the pool. Maids came every 2nd day with clean towels and toilet roll and were very pleasant. We emailed the hotel before we left to ask for rooms together for our party and got what we asked for, reception staff were very helpful. The bar sold food at a reasonable price and we never had a problem with any the food we ordered, happy hour is good if u like cocktails from the machine but apart from that drink is averaged price. We were there at the start of the season and got 3 nights entertainment, Abba, rod Stewart and a Motown singer, although we didn't stay in for them we heard the Motown singer and it sounded like an amazing night! Bar staff were very friendly and approachable and happy to deal with any problems. Location is faultless I would suggest if u r buying a lot of groceries to go to the supermarket at the bottom of the Hill to the right. Eating out, Cahill in Palma nova was amazing, well worth the money, breakfast at wee Magees was that good we didn't go anywhere else. Palma Nova beach is beautiful with lots of nice restaraunts and bars and Magaluf won't disappoint for the young. Would defo go back to saboners really liked the apartments, staff, location and set up of the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotelopia, Agoda, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca