stayed for 1 week with friends, we had a great time, the location is excellent for both palmanova & magaluf. hired a safe, so felt quite secure. rooms are a good size for 4 people sharing. Downside was room that we had was very tired, hope they can update bathroom our bath horrible & needing replaced. that was the main problem and fridge leaked water, but that was sorted. Would go back if room was freshened up, feel though we paid too much for the holiday..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca