had a great week holiday here in may. the apartment was basic but had everything that was needed. great size balcony with lovely view of the pool. the only problem i encountered was that there was a terrible smell of sewerage coming from our bathroom, when we went to reception the sent a maintanence person straight away, it transpired that the smell was coming from the drains on the road outside so nothing they could do about it, having smelt the same smell outside on the street i knew that they were being honest. the pool was freezing cold and one couldnt spend longer than 15 minutes in there. overall a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, HotelsClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca