Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners
  • Restaurant
Hotel Teix(Magaluf)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,009 results
All reviewsthese apartmentsa ground floor apartmentrefurbished apartmentpool areapalma novaon site shopnext yearair conself cateringafter midnightgreat apartmentssun loungersliving areaminute walkturn rightplenty of sunbedslarge balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

stayed here 29th august till the 7th of september 2013, best hotel we have stayed in, we have been to magaluf every year for 13years and have stayed in many hotels in magaluf/palma nova and this is honestly the best hotel ! the staff are lovely, good entertainment, the pools are lovely and clean always a life guard sat there , loads of sun lounges , the rooms are lovely and clean and spacious, no noise once its gone 12 and if there is any noice the security guard walks round and tells people to be quiet! 2min walk to the beach, close to bars and resturants, 5min walk to magaluf ! honestly would reccomend this hotel to familys and girls/lads wanting a cheap and lovely hotel! absolutley amazing! love it cant wait to come back :) ! 5Starrr! x

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank SophMummyToBe
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed here in August 2013 for 10 nights. Myself, partner and 3 children, 10, 12 and 14.
Was a bit worried after reading some of the reviews, but apart from 3 nights when we had a group of lads in the next apartment we didn't encounter much noise. Having said that, we were well away from the bar area at the back of the complex and on the top floor. The apartment seemed a little overcrowded with the 5 of us, but for the time spent inside it was adequate and more importantly it was clean. Aircon was a welcome bonus!
WiFi is advertised as available throughout the complex but was not working when we were there.
The pool is lovely and clean and there is a lifeguard on duty.
Location is great within easy reach of both Magaluf and Palma Nova.

I do agree with what other reviewers have said that Cas Saboners does need to decide whether to be a family hotel or a stag and hen hotel as the two do do not mix well. We didn't have any major issues but i spoke to a lady who said they had had been kept awake repeatedly by a group of hens in the adjoining apartment.
I don't think we would return to these apartment for a family holiday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank lesleyx63
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Cas Saboners for 4 nights and had an excellent holiday. The location is perfect, close to the beach with great restaurants around especially Zens. The apartments are close to Magaluf however in a much quieter area. I would recommend these apartments for families and couples.

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank Arlene1984
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I visited Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners in July 2013 for a girls holiday. There was 8 of us, so we booked two rooms of 4.
Overall I would describe the hotel as "Ok."

The staff were not overly friendly, and the pool was extremely crowded, often with little or no sunbeds left at all. I felt extremely sorry for any people staying at this hotel that were not groups of people looking to go out and experience the nightlife, as this was a very loud hotel. We were often woken up at 6am by loud people just getting in, but we expected this.

We were disappointed to find that there were only 2 beds, and the other two people were expected to sleep on the hard sofas, which were located in the kitchen! Not the best place to sleep whilst on "holiday."
However, we liked to take a walk down to Palma Nova beach which was located a 5 minute walk away which was nice, so therefore wasn't forced to stay in the hotel.
I would recommend this hotel for a girls/lads holiday, as it is an affordable hotel, in a 5 minute walk from the Magaluf strip, yet out of the way enough to get *some* sleep!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emma A
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever been to,staff don't give a damn,rooms awful and is basicly a 18-30 hotel.

We booked it through the Thomas Cook family brochure and what a joke the so called rep was,The room was disgusting and bare wires all over trhe place.The entertainment rep was a big baby as I would not cheer when England scored a goal(I am Scottish)

Save your cash and book another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Keith Y
CASSABONERS, Gerente at Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I apologise for not being able to reply sooner, we have had a change in management . I´m sorry you were disappointed with your stay. Pease let me address your concerns.. The photos that you have posted are not longer relevant as we have changed the light fittings. We are in process of refurbishing the complex. Regarding the entertaiment we have also changed the program and the employee.

Kind regards.