Staff were very friendly and helpful. We were in 2nd floor apartment which was very clean and well equipped. Pool area was great though not particularly busy with loads of sun loungers. Although season doesn't fully start until May, there were plenty of restaurants and bars in the local area. There were some stags and hens over Easter weekend but they tend to go to Magaluf which is only a 10 minute walk away so didn't hear much from them. The beaches are lovely and very clean. However should imagine in July that everywhere would be rammed! For an Easter break it was perfect and the weather couldn't have been better.
Did walk to Magaluf several times and was obviously much more lively. Downside is constant bombardment to entice you into each bar. Jack Daniels bar 1 euro a pint - couldn't go wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca