Stayed here for a week at the end of June and enjoyed every second. Room was very clean and spacious with a lovely balcony overlooking the pool. Plenty of sun loungers and the pool was a great size. Food from the hotel bar was tasty, excellently priced and substantial. We were able to leave our keys at reception when we went out so there was no worry about losing it and reception was open 24 hours. There was entertainment at the pool everyday lead by Alejandro who was hilarious and friendly.
There was a wide range of families, groups of young people, older couples and young couples which made us feel safer and made a friendly and fun environment. Only annoying thing was getting approached by reps and PR's when we were sunbathing but thats probably the case at all hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca