Stayed here with 8 of my friends and to be honest wasn't expecting much after reading some reviews but was pleasantly surprised. We only wanted somewhere to sleep n relax in day so my review of this hotel is basic. The room itself was nice and clean. We were on the ground floor which was an added bonus although the apartments are only 3 storeys high so wouldn't of been a problem. The room had 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and plenty of space for the 4 of us sharing to get ready in. The bathroom a decent size and the open living/kitchen area had 2 sofas that converted into beds. The room had everything we needed, a fridge for beers and plug sockets for hair dryers/straightners. The complex is minutes away from the beach and nightlife but still away from the craziness that is Magaluf. I personally wouldn't take my family to Magaluf as it is renown for its wild nightlife and there were other hen/stag parties staying at the hotel but there was never any trouble in the 4 days we were there and there is security on site at night to keep the place in check. You do have to pay for a safe but never been anywhere where this is free. No complaints about the staff. You smile, they smile. It's global communication. We did have to ask for clean towels after the second day but this wasn't a problem for the staff we asked or the maid who came and changed them. In fact, our maid was a lovely. Really pleasant and giddy. Nice big pool and never had a problem getting a lounger. All rooms are pool facing. Didn't eat in hotel so can't comment and we bought our drinks from the supermarket just off the corner from the hotel. I would definatley go back for a girls/adult stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca