Having just read the reviews below, I can't actually believe we were staying in the same place! This was our second visit to the Aquasol and once again it didn't disappoint. We knew there are LOTS of steps which must be a pain for the buggy brigade or a complete no-go for anyone with mobility problems but if, like us, you are lucky enough to be hale and hearty, your fitness levels will increase as the week goes on!! Surely though people do a little bit of homework on their chosen resort / hotel before booking to make sure it suits their needs. This time we were in L Block - right up the back next to the main road and, apart from a little traffic noise (which we have at home) it was so quiet at times, we could easily have been the only people in the hotel. All reception staff were polite and helpful. The night porter is less chatty than the others but we find that acknowledging staff as fellow human beings leads to a better relationship overall. Sunbeds (in October at least) are plentiful and space always available. The pool area is hosed down every evening and is kept very clean. Rooms are cleaned every couple of days by cheery, smiling staff who are anxious to please. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to the Aquasol and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind their leg muscles getting a workout a few times a day.
Note to the lady who complained of no lifts - you wouldn't use them in case of fire anyway and the stairway is right at your door - probably safer and nearer than any fire escape would be. I'm really conscious about fire safety when I'm in hotels and it never crossed my mind this would be compromised at the Aquasol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabau Aquasol is an aparthotel located just a few steps from the beaches, shops, bars and restaurants of Palmanova. All our apartments in our aparthotel in Palmanova, Mallorca, have been recently renovated and are constantly improving throughout the complex to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Our aparthotel is open from February to November. Enjoy the large swimming pool surrounded by a spacious terrace ideal for sunbathing and relaxing. You can enjoy a drink or eat by the pool as our friendly staff will be happy to serve you. The animation team will brighten your stay with day and night activities, for children and also for adults. Games and competitions are organized and do not miss the professional shows that perform every night. To make the most of our aparthotel in Majorca during your holidays we offer you the CITRUS Restaurant, totally refurbished in which breakfast and buffet dinners are served. Come and visit us, we look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabau Aquasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Aquasol Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Aquasol Hotel Palma Nova
- Cabau Aquasol Palmanova, Majorca