We stayed in a one bedroomed pool facing apartment, 2 adults and 2 children aged 7 and 9 years. The apartment was spotless and cleaned regularly. Aircon was a godsend and is free with a 20 euro deposit which is refundable at the end of your stay when you return the handset. If you are of an older age you might want to avoid the top floor as there are no lifts but for those able the top floor isn't too difficult to reach. TV was free with remote and lots of English channels. WIFI is 4 euros a day however, if you ask, you get a free hour everytime you buy a drink at the bar. We stayed B&B which was very good. Good choice of full English - sausage, egg, bacon, beans, toast, also cereals, fruit juices, teas, coffees as well as continental. Location was bang in the middle between Palma Nova and Magaluf literally 5-10 min walk. Bus stop into Palma City right outside the hotel 3.15 euros per person one way. Staff were very friendly - Charlie & Leona made our holiday as they would bend over backwards to make sure you enjoyed yourselves. Games & activities scheduled throughout the day for children and adults. Rifle shooting, aqua aerobics, water volleyball which I loved! As all nationalities got involved it provided a very friendly, fun atmosphere. There were lots of young groups of people but they were no bother at all. Evening entertainment wasn't too bad, some nights better than others but that's just down to personal choice. Drinks can be expensive and don't be fooled by happy hour as I was getting confused at the different prices. Bar staff were nice people who work very long hours and were very family friendly, excellent to the children. Pool was cleaned every morning and cleaned again when we all left the pool. Some people at the hotel could be quite ignorant with just leaving mess around the sunbed rather than put rubbish in the bins. Ample sun beds or chairs to go around for everyone staying. The pool closes at 8pm. All in all we had an excellent holiday at the Aquasol and we will definitely go back and holiday there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabau Aquasol is an aparthotel located just a few steps from the beaches, shops, bars and restaurants of Palmanova. All our apartments in our aparthotel in Palmanova, Mallorca, have been recently renovated and are constantly improving throughout the complex to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Our aparthotel is open from February to November. Enjoy the large swimming pool surrounded by a spacious terrace ideal for sunbathing and relaxing. You can enjoy a drink or eat by the pool as our friendly staff will be happy to serve you. The animation team will brighten your stay with day and night activities, for children and also for adults. Games and competitions are organized and do not miss the professional shows that perform every night. To make the most of our aparthotel in Majorca during your holidays we offer you the CITRUS Restaurant, totally refurbished in which breakfast and buffet dinners are served. Come and visit us, we look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cabau Aquasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Aquasol Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Aquasol Hotel Palma Nova
- Cabau Aquasol Palmanova, Majorca