Had more expectations of the accomodation and was disappointed to say the very least. Was our first holiday together as a couple and on arrival went looking for a check in only to find a linen closet. Room was very old fashioned and shabby looking and not very clean - first thing we did was go out to get cleaning materials ans set about cleaning. It was advertised as suitable for families and couples but I didn't envy anyone staying there with a family as it was very noisy with people shouting, having room parties and banging doors till the early hours of the morning. Between the noise and the very hard beds with springs sticking through them we were lucky to get an average of 4-5 hours sleep a night. I would class this as more of a youth hostel than family apartments with very, very basic amenities and staff none too friendly. It was also being used as general apartments to let in the area. Not a place I would stay in again or recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Palmanova and just 50m away from the beach. The area is peaceful but very well located. At our Econotel Las Palomas we guarantee a well located, bright, clean, newly renovated apartment or studio fully equipped, and for the best price! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Las Palomas Econotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Palma Nova
- Las Palomas Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Las Palomas Econotels Palmanova, Majorca