My partner and I stayed here in June 2013, weather was great, heat was managable! We were both aged 18 and wanted somewhere close to nightlife but far enough away so we could sleep and feel relaxed. On entering the hotel we were amazed by the refurb as it was all top notch. Soo spacious and airey. The hotel has 2 pools which aren't the biggest in the world but are still spacious enough to have a swim. Getting a sun lounger by the pool was never a problem for the 2 of us, there where even extra un used loungers stacked at the side of the pool that we helped ourselfs to if needed. We put the size of the pools down to the fact that you could literally walk into the sea from the pool area. The beach was also obviously a very short walk away and had lovley white sand. We also noticed at the very corner of the pool area there was a small lonesome pebbly beach which people fished from. The room was great, a good size for the both of us and was very modern. It had a smallish plasma tv which had a handful of british channels which was also good. The room was very clean,maids tended daily unless you put the provided sign on the door to let them no other wise. The hotels lounging areas where superb aswell, so modern and comfortable! The entertainment was also good, a show of some sort was on each night which got the kids involved but was also entertaining for adults. The hotel had a variety of buffet food on 3 times a day which was all great standard, not the best ever but still very edible. You could also pay something like 2 euro each to be able to use the free unlimited drink refill machines which included soft drinks, beers and wines (if going half board of course) The views from this hotel were amazing! We didnt get a front sea/pool view room, but we did manage to get a great view of the beach/sea from one of the side rooms. This hotel caters for a variety of different ages mainly family's and older people but it would most certainly accommodate mature young/teen couples or mature young/teen groups of friends. My partner and I stayed out fairly late one night (morning) and brought back a pizza which the night porter had no problem with and politely reminded us to keep the noise down (which of course we did). We did a few activities on this holiday which I would reccomend: The prirates dinner show!
The glass bottom boat cruize which left from the beach right beside the hotel, which took you around Palma Nova type areas and showed some spectular views!
The jet skis! Which you also boarded right beside the hotel (although fairly prices)
The Katmandu House would be a great day out if taking young kids, hasn't got a lot to offer for adults but still good though!
We also went on the BCM Boat Party Cruise which was very livley and boarded at magaluf beach which was about a 10 minute walk away.
We also went to the BCM for the foam party which was about a 15 minute walk away and was an amazing night!
The start of magaluf strip was a small walking distance away also.
We would also recommend the ice cream palour at the end of the promenade which which was the best ice cream we had ever tasted, no exaggeration!
All in all this hotel is a great stay for anyone! Spot on aswell if your looking for the livley nightlife but the relaxed quiet atmosphere also!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. New for 2015 - the addition of the Hawaii Suites Building situated across the street from the hotel (main building). The Suites Building will be totally renovated and will consist of Junior Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments (both without seaviews). In the Hotel which is classed as the main building you will find panoramic terrace overlooking Palmanova bay, miniclub, swimming pool and terraces with private access to the sea, garden, gymnasium, ample buffet, Chill-out terrace ... In the Suites Building you will find a swimming pool, conference room, and a relaxing pool bar. There is also a panoramic Chill Out terrace which is exclusively for adults only (from 19:00 to 24:00. Weather permitting). Choose between All-inclusive, Bed and Breakfast, Half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), Full-Board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) or Bed Only in our hotel in Palma Nova and enjoy a real holiday! Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca