We have just arrived back from a fabulous week at this hotel. It is set on the edge of Palma Nova and Magalluf. However it offered a peaceful setting with super views over the bay. The hotel was spotlessly clean and modern. Rooms were sleek although not the comfiest of beds!! Bar and restaurant staff worked incredibly hard and you never had to wait long for either a drink or a table.
On arrival our room was not ready. This was understandable as we arrived in the morning. We did not mind exploring whilst our room was made up but found the reception staff unhelpful. Maybe it was because there were a few of us checking in at the same time, but the hotel has a strange layout ... Bit like a labyrinth and we would never have found the pool had a friendly guest not told us it was 6 floors down!!
We followed others to find the dining room and were pleased with the variety of food on offer. There were times when the choice was not to our liking but that's our fault not theirs. The food was always cooked and presented well. Staff never stopped replenishing. Very diligent.
This is a very family orientated hotel and entertainment was very much geared towards them but there was a lovely outside balcony for those who wished a little more peace whilst sipping a cool cocktail!! The entertainment room / bar was large but could not seat everyone and the small stage area could only be seen from a few places. TVs were set up to try and alleviate the problem, but the quality was poor and seemed very odd watching on tv what you could hear live.
The pool area was fine, although the pool itself is very small. People did get up early to reserve sunbeds but the hotel controlled it somewhat by locking them up til 8am which happily meant you didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to find a space. Indeed there was ample sun loungers available for everyone regardless of time you got down to the pool.
We thoroughly enjoyed our week here. However we felt the hotel were greedy with their extras. €26.50 to hire the room safe for a week and €27 per week to access their wifi PER DEVICE!!!!!! As a couple we could do without, but a family with teenagers... This could mean forking out €100+ euros extra just for a family to use wifi. We were told the wifi could NOT be transferred between devices at different times of the day. It would strictly be held to one device. We have NEVER come across such costings before. It appears to be a complete RIP OFF exploiting families more!! This lets you down Hotel Hawaii and knocks a star off our rating of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. New for 2015 - the addition of the Hawaii Suites Building situated across the street from the hotel (main building). The Suites Building will be totally renovated and will consist of Junior Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments (both without seaviews). In the Hotel which is classed as the main building you will find panoramic terrace overlooking Palmanova bay, miniclub, swimming pool and terraces with private access to the sea, garden, gymnasium, ample buffet, Chill-out terrace ... In the Suites Building you will find a swimming pool, conference room, and a relaxing pool bar. There is also a panoramic Chill Out terrace which is exclusively for adults only (from 19:00 to 24:00. Weather permitting). Choose between All-inclusive, Bed and Breakfast, Half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), Full-Board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) or Bed Only in our hotel in Palma Nova and enjoy a real holiday! Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca