Mixed thoughts after reading trip advisor reviews prior to our visit but we went with an open mind. First impressions were great as the reception area, the terrace area and the views were stunning. The reception area was very clean too. We had an efficient friendly check-in, we did pay for the safe and we did pay for wi-fi (we were staying in a suite so we got wi-fi free for one device).
The room was lovely, the balcony was large with 2 sun loungers and a table with 4 chairs, it also had a covered area which came in handy when reading the paper (delivered free every day). There was a kettle, tea, coffee, a fridge, some nibbles, wine and a few toiletries provided. There was plenty of storage space and I thought the beds were extremely comfortable, extra pillows in the cupboard if required, we were also provided with bath robes and slippers. I can't fault the cleanliness either (I slid around the floor in brand new white socks and not a mark on them), the room was made up every day and we had clean towels every day.
Personally I can't fault the food. I think they do a fabulous job considering the amount of people and different nationalities they are catering for. There is always something for everyone. I liked the little extras that were available like tabasco sauce, olive oil & capers. I also thought the "diet" area was terrific with fat free yoghurts, sugar free jams, gluten free bread & cereal like all bran & weetabix. I could go on for ever about the food but I will finish by commenting on reviews that contain the word "repetitive" ... This is only a thought & an example "What do you have for breakfast at home ?" Cereal ? Several cereals available with a choice of milk. Toast ? Well it's available with every kind of bread imaginable along with a good choice of preservatives (even honey). Bacon, Eggs & Sausage ? Well they too are available. Continental meats and cheeses also available. The fruit section includes melon, kiwi, peaches, apples, bananas and so on. Fair enough if you wanted a beef vindaloo for breakfast that is not on the menu but do you have that at home for breakfast.
I agree with the reviews that the pools are a little small but people forget to mention that there are 2 direct accesses to the sea from the pool area. The direct access to the sea is over pebbles but with those water shoes on it's no problem. The sea is clear, it's calm and what a great spot for snorkelling, loved it.
ALL the staff that we came in to contact with were friendly & helpful. They ALL work very hard and should be treated accordingly ... I hope their "tip" jars and baskets do them justice.
Keep up the hard work and we'll be back. Thanks for a great holiday. x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. New for 2015 - the addition of the Hawaii Suites Building situated across the street from the hotel (main building). The Suites Building will be totally renovated and will consist of Junior Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments (both without seaviews). In the Hotel which is classed as the main building you will find panoramic terrace overlooking Palmanova bay, miniclub, swimming pool and terraces with private access to the sea, garden, gymnasium, ample buffet, Chill-out terrace ... In the Suites Building you will find a swimming pool, conference room, and a relaxing pool bar. There is also a panoramic Chill Out terrace which is exclusively for adults only (from 19:00 to 24:00. Weather permitting). Choose between All-inclusive, Bed and Breakfast, Half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included), Full-Board (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverage not included) or Bed Only in our hotel in Palma Nova and enjoy a real holiday! Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca