Myself, my finance, my sister and her husband went on a 5 day all inclusive break, costing £250 each. What a bargain. The hotel is in a fantastic location, between Magaluff and Palma Nova, 5min walk into each. It is 2min walk from the beach/sea.
Really great for us as my finance loves to fish and you can buy a rod for £20, put bread on the end and fish away. He was able to do this all day while the rest of us sunbathed.
Food is fantastic, loads of choice and a survey was given out to complete.
The amination team are great with the kids, as is Panda :). Lots of activities during the day such as watergym (for which i won a certificate and medal - presentations every evening), archery, water polo, table tennis, board games, pistol shooting, etc. The activities are a great way to meet other people.
As said in a below report the bar staff do work very long day, with pool bar opened 10-7pm, then indoor bar 7pm-11.30pm, then in again the next day but they are all lovely!
On the negative side :
Difficult to get a sun lounger at the wkend, i assume all the locals come down for the wkend and come July/Aug it will only get worse. For hotel staff reading this : More sunbeds required as 1st day we lay on a towel on the ground, not too nice on the back!
Waterpark has drasctically gone downhill and not worth the money. €24/adult and it is really quiet, no1 about and no stunt shows until July/Aug. €7 a pint and €10 for burger/chips/coke. Taxi is approx €6 each way. Expensive day, approx €100per couple and not worth it!
Been to this area 5 times and this was the quietest, even October before was busier.
I guess more and more people aren't travelling abroad now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites (ex Intertur) is an all-inclusive hotel in Mallorca offering bed and breakfast, half-board and full-board accommodation, perfect for families and couples looking for the perfect holiday in Palma Nova in a good value hotel and with the best rates available. Situated by the sea, most family rooms at the Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites (ex Intertur) offer fantastic views over the bay of Palma Nova as well as offering a quiet family atmosphere, and a wide range of activities both for children and adults: the perfect match to spend unforgettable holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca