My wife and I and friends booked a two bedroom Apartment each and stayed here from 24th May - 3rd June. Make sure if you catch a Taxi from the Airport to tell the driver it is next to the Tropico hotel & in the same road as the Delfin Playa hotel as a lot of taxis including some in Palma Nova are not sure where it is (costs 34 Euro from the Airport). As per our emailed confirmation at the time of booking which we were asked for our arrival time we were greeted by Solly the wife of the owner Alberto. All was sorted out in a few minutes and we all went off to our separate apartments, you are all in one block with four floors,two floors below the reception including the swimming pool area on the ground floor and two above. Our apartment on the third floor had everything you could wish for, a partial sea view with a large balcony all the kitchen equipment you would need toaster,kettle, microwave, large mugs, usual cutlery and even washing up liquid and drying up towels were in place. The two bedrooms were of a reasonable size and the beds were fairly comfortable all in all you could live in the apartment permanently if so desired. OK the furniture in the lounge area was a bit out dated but it was not to bad, you even have a brand new Flat screen Television with three English channels BBC1,BBC2 and CBBS. If you want a safe it is 8 Euro per week but 7 Euro will be refunded on return of the key at the end of your stay, we thought that was pretty good compared to many places we have stayed in in Majorca.The swimming pool is a good size for the amount of people who can stay at the apartments, also there is a free table tennis table with bats and balls and free pool table in the pool area. We met Alberto after an hour or so, he welcomed us and told us he and his wife would only be at the apartments for a few hours each day and if we needed anything or had a problem let him know and he would do his best to sort it out, all he asked was for everyone to respect the fact that other people including family's with young children were also using the apartments . I have read some reviews about these apartments and people having a problem with Alberto and his wife Solly, but all they are doing is trying to make sure everyone enjoys them selves and no idiots ruining it by running amok making a lot of noise when they are not there. Anyway all we can say including our friends is this is probably the best apartments we have stayed in in our 16 years of coming to Palma Nova and very reasonably priced . As for the 2 star rating it is only because the reception is not manned 24 hours a day, so enjoy the stay in lovely apartments as long as you respect the fact other people are staying there. Just a quick note if there are any disabled people looking to use these apartments the lift is not the biggest and there is a fairly big slope from both directions approaching these apartments. Thank you Alberto & Solly for a lovely stay we will return next year hopefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering views of Palma Nova Bay, the apartments are located just 80 meters from the beach. Set around an outdoor pool, most apartments have a balcony overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The complex also has parking and free wireless Internet access.The apartments are surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants of Palma Nova. The lively nightlife of Magaluf is just a 15 minute walk on foot. Portals Nous and its port are only 3 km from the apartments.The area around Palmanova is ideal for golf and there are 4 courses within 15 minutes drive from the apartments. Palma is 10 km and the airport is 22 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Marina Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Apartments Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Apartments
- Marina Apartments Palmanova, Majorca