This was our 2nd All Inclusive visit to Viva Palmanova and we loved it just as much as the first time....
There were 8 of us in our party - 2 families with kids ranging from ages 12 to 4.
Because our family had been before we had a welcome fruit platter and bottle of wine on our room which I thought was a nice touch!
The facilities outside have had a bit of a makeover in the 2 years since we last went, they've added a big pirate ship pool and put a play area in the grounds of the kids club. Our kids had a fab time in the different pools and playground, and after lunch the entertainment staff put on Disney films in the lounge so they could stay out of the sun for an hour or so.
The food was still really good quality and there was always lots of choice for us all, same with the drinks - we loved the cocktail menu (all branded alcohol!!) and the Ice-Cream Sundae's for the kids were fab. The waiters are very attentive on an evening and we were rarely without a drink on a night! All the staff work long hours and so hard, but they're always chatty and very friendly.
If there was one small complaint, because it's so hot the bouncy castle/trampoline etc in the playground get really hot so the kids really can't use them in the daytime, we thought the hotel should put some kind over cover over to shade it all. (Our kids went to play there after dinner, before the entertainment started on an evening so they still got to use it all).
The night time entertainment was sometimes good, sometimes just OK... Viva have a team of singers/dancers that we think travel round the hotel chain and they perform the evening shows - we watched Elvis (bit rubbish), Abba (good), Motown (good), Rock all Ages (OK), but they also have kids disco before the show, and get adults on the stage after the show has finished (our husbands got on stage 4 times!!!).
We also made sure we went in the adults only part for some time in the jacuzzi's!
It is expensive to go all inclusive at this hotel (especially in August) but we think its worth it and will be going back!! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 kilometres from Palma lies the magnificent tourist resort of Palmanova. And in its centre, just 200 metres from its magnificent beaches, Viva Palmanova Aparthotel can be found. Recently renovated, this establishment is the best choice for families and couples seeking maximum comfort, a full range of amenities and great entertainment for all. Viva Palmanova has three different swimming pools: a general pool with a large sun terrace, a children’s pool with water games and a Pirate Boat, and an exclusive chill-out pool with Balinese sunbeds. Also the Viva Palmanova boasts a complete range of sports and leisure facilities: sports ground, gym, indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, children’s playground, and recreational games, while an abundant and varied cuisine can be enjoyed in any of its restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Viva Palmanova & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Palmanova Palma Nova
- Viva Palma Nova
- Viva Palmanova & Spa Majorca