we stayed with our 5 and 1 yr old for 10 nights all in. food was fantastic with show cooking, omlette eggs and pancakes fresh at breakfast and a selection at evening meals. lunch was ordered at pool bar off a varied menu if you didn't want buffet twice a day.
entertainment staff were amazing with kids and my little boy loved sofia and laura. they loved him back I think too! sadly sofia won't be there next year, sadly missed I'm sure. adult entertainment was ok but not long enough. always ended by 10pm which was annoying as we wanted to stay up on hol a bit later but not leave hotel with kids.
rooms and hotel are spotless, pools spotless and great fun! yes water is cold and can imagine if out of season may be hard to handle but we went 19 to 29 th sep and it was so hot the pools were welcoming to cool us down. our kids were in there everyday and it didnt bother them.
location, to be honest we ate out twice as it was my inlaws birthday and i thought local restaurants were average and hotel food and service outclassed the area. its closer to magaluf than palma nova but we never heard any party animals, its just the streets were not that clean and smell was bad. it is close to beach shops etc. all in all though a great holiday but wish i could put the hotel and all the wonderful staff in a more picturesque setting.
thank you viva.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 kilometres from Palma lies the magnificent tourist resort of Palmanova. And in its centre, just 200 metres from its magnificent beaches, Viva Palmanova Aparthotel can be found. Recently renovated, this establishment is the best choice for families and couples seeking maximum comfort, a full range of amenities and great entertainment for all. Viva Palmanova has three different swimming pools: a general pool with a large sun terrace, a children’s pool with water games and a Pirate Boat, and an exclusive chill-out pool with Balinese sunbeds. Also the Viva Palmanova boasts a complete range of sports and leisure facilities: sports ground, gym, indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, children’s playground, and recreational games, while an abundant and varied cuisine can be enjoyed in any of its restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and TravelUp so you can book your Viva Palmanova & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Palmanova Palma Nova
- Viva Palma Nova
- Viva Palmanova & Spa Majorca