We were a bit wary after reading some of the reviews before arriving but as I usually find there was nothing major to worry about and some people just like to moan!!
On arrival we did have to stay one night at the hotel across the road as they had no rooms for us- yes it was an inconvience but certainly did not spoil our holiday. The reception staff were very apologetic about it and when we did get checked in the following day we got free use of safes and great interconnecting rooms as we requested so all was good!!
The pool was great,never had problems getting a sunbed and kids and maybe the adults too loved the slide...but would have been nice to see the lifeguard smile!!!:)
The food was ok, always something to eat and definetley would not starve! The only thing was it seemed to be a lot more for the french but there was always something if not a great choice for us personally. Generally the quality of the food was good maybe just not to our British tastes!!! The chips were lovley!!
The snack bar again was more for the french but was always something to nibble on. The food was always plentiful and the staff worked hard keeping it topped up.
I have to mention the lovley female staff member who was often in snackbar or restaurant cleaning or topping food up as she was so pleasant and always had a friendly word to say as did all the cleaners who did a lovley job on our rooms(unfortunately I never got her name)
The self service bar worked really well,again always plentiful and well stocked with a good choice (be careful not to drink to much Estrella in the hot afternoon sun!!!haha).
The entertainment team were absolutley great,brilliant with kids and the adults a like and always had a smile on their faces. Always tried to involve everyone in activities but didnt push if you said no. They work so hard and really seem to enjoy their jobs!! Plenty to do if you want too.
The evening entertainment was a mixture of different shows sometimes with entertainment team, again really good and obviously a lot of time and effort had been spent putting it together and sometimes other acts brought in so a good mix.
As a lot of reviews stated there was a lot of RUDE french who dont seem to have many manners but not all of them....just ignore them we found worked best!! It certainly did not spoil our holiday one bit . There was also a good amount of Brits there.
Hotel is in a great location,close to beach and shops so again another plus!!
Overall we had a fantastic holiday made even better by the outstanding entertainment team who are definetley the highlight of the hotel!! We would consider returning so please everyone dont listen too much to the bad reviews as we found this not to be the case at all!!
Thankyou team Panama for a great week!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca