I travelled to Palma Nova with a family of 10 including 2 children. The first night was a birthday for one of the party and the hotel were superb. 2 cakes and bottle of bubbly - very nice. The allocated rooms (2 adults + 1child in ours) were very nice, spacious, clean. the downside was we overlooked the main road and it was very noisy from 6am especially for light sleepers but never mind it got me out of bed. The first week the restaurant was fine, choice of food good and plenty. The second week it filled with french guests which was no problem for us but the restaurant was over run, difficult to find seats and very very noisy. I personally thought the restaurant was to small and could do with enlarging.
The sun area at the top of the building was nice, peaceful and sunny but rarely used?
The pool area was good, plenty of day activities for adults and children and the entertainment staff were lovely, very friendly. The children loved it. The hotel was well situated within easy reach of the shops and bars and near to the wonderful beaches. The bus service was good and near by. Easy to get around for visitis out. The evening entertainment was poor and we would go out around Palma Nova which has a nice calm feel to it.
The cleanilness of the hotel and rooms were very good. Cleaned every day but one so well done on that score.
I would certainly visit Palma Nova again but due to the fact of the noisy road, the overun restaurant and the evening entertainment or lack of it for adults I will pass judgement on this.
Palma Nova is a lovey place to visit and this hotel is suitable for families who want the all inclusive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Lastminute, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca