Well where do I start. They had no record of out reservation, hotel was full we were put to another hotel for one night. This happened to at least 4 other family's that we spoke to within the 4 days we were here.i asked the receptionist (Sofia) what was happening she ignored me I then said excuse me as I had no reply from her and she rudely turned around pointed at me and said do not talk to me like that. To be spoken to like that I front of the kids was very rude and disrespectful. She later apologised but not a great start to our holiday. We returned next day to have a room waiting for us, we had no problem getting a bed next to the pool (water s freezing) kids had fun at kids club, great area everything on your door step,entertainment well they spoke mainly in Spanish or French so we didn t have a clue what was going on most nights. The food was awful we ate out most days waste of money really, air con was only on between 10pm and 2 am had to pay a returnable deposit of 10 euros for the remote, personally think we should of been able to have the air con on at demand lot of sleep lost through out the night because it was to hot. Hotel was over run by the French as a lot of reviews say and yes there rude.over all hotel was ok cleaner s and most staff work hard, self service bars good snack s were the same every night and horrible. I ve wrote plenty of reviews for hotels and I ve never had to write one like this before I expect 3 star and I would say more a 2 star sorry guys but won't return Palma nova is beautiful will defo return to a diffrent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Expedia, Lastminute, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca