I stayed here in my own at the beginning of Oct 2013 and had a great time. Met lots of people. Arrived just before 11pm and was told that I could have a snack and drink before they finish so reception watched my case.
My room was fairly big with 2 double beds and a hairdryer. Brill. Basic but just to sleep. Plenty of storage space, comfy beds and plenty of hot water. Got some complimentary toiletries too.
Food excellent. Breakfast. Usual cereals and bacon, eggs, beans etc. You can make toast. Cold meats, cheese and cakes and pastries. Lots of choice. Lunch and dinner was Fish, pork, chicken, lamb, beef inc steaks and roast. Had kebabs and ribs on too. Sometimes a stew was on and was very nice. A lot of chips but potatoes too and veg also. Lots of lovely rice dishes. Pasta and sauce. Soups. Lots of fresh salads and breads. Puddings were cakes, ice cream, jelly and the likes. Basically something for everyone. You would have to be very fussy not to find anything to eat.
Snacks available all day till 11pm. They were bread, cold meat, cheese, cakes, pastries, ice cream, crisps. My favourite ones with all the different shapes like wheels and wotsits. Delicious and potato crisps as well as nut snacks. The woman who topped these up was very nice.
The self service bar was excellent. Never abused. I don't drink but made use of all the soft drinks, juices, coffee etc. Sadly no hot chocolate though. The slushes with vodka were very popular lol.
Entertainment great. Rifle shooting, darts, archery, table tennis, water polo so enough to keep you busy. Started at 10 til 12 then 3 to 5 then 8:30pm kids disco. Bingo 1 euro to win cash prize then show. Either outside entertainment or entertainment staff. The entertainment staff were great and spoke a number of languages. Great with the kids. Could see them having a ball. They asked if you wanted to join in but weren't offended if you didn't. The cocktail games at lunch were good fun. There were a lot of French people when I was there. Very pleasant and gave me the chance to try out my long forgotten school girl French lol.
All in all had a great time. Would definitely go back
Try the pirates show. Expensive but worth it and food good too.
Don't be put off by bad reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca