I have just came back from palmanova staying at this hotel with my 14 year old son.We got of to a bad start as they didn't have a room for us on the first night. They put us in the hotel across the road. we ate drank and enjoyed the entertainment at the panama. As promest our room was available after breakfast.
my son never left the hotel enjoying all activity,s they put on. the entertainment on a night was very good, from flemengio dancers to parrot shows. the entertainment team were great for adults and kids. The food was very good. there was stuff there that I didn't like but I got a good meal at every sitting even tried some dishes I had never had before. every one from manager to domestic staff were great. some parts of hotel needs modernising as a bit tiered. I met a family there and we are planning to go there next year. As soon as we can get booked. margy from Newcastle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca