I feel it has gone down hill. Looking a bit tatty and tired now. Good location though.Full of stag and hen doos which was when we stayed. So not good for families.
On the 2nd day there was a major leak in the reception area which I believe was a toilet pipe which was left dripping and stinking for a further 2 days.Not very nice at all.Especially as it was right next to the entrance to the dining room.
Staff were friendly and very helpful. The entertainment staff were constantly on the go but the entertainment was mainly aimed at the french.
Basic and bog standard.They have a fridge, Safe shower and bath, Although if you have a shower it floods the bathroom. The towel rack was hanging off the wall and we noticed little black insects around the sink and bed.
I am not a fussy eater but on this visit the food was bland and repetitive and usually just luke warm. You could tell they had turned what they had served for lunch into another dish for dinner.We ate out most nights.
The best meal was the breakfast. which we ate every day.
The location is ok. Just a few minutes walk to the beach and surrounding bars. Also close to a local Eroski supermarket situated at the top of the hill.
The drink and snack bar.
All local beers,wines and spirits. All soft drinks and all help yourself. Which is great as you do not have to queue to get a drink. Didnt see it being abused. Snacks are a bit hit and miss. Cakes, Biscuits, cold meats, Cheese and crisps.
We would not recommend this hotel and would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca