If they had some good decent English entertainment on then I would say this hotel was very good. As it is, every night we were there the entertainment was either for toddlers or was in French. The food was OK but I wouldnt want to eat it everyday as it seemed repetitive and I did find a boiled egg that was black inside. The hotel itself was very well maintained and had a lot to offer in terms of ping pong, shooting, pool and golf (although the golf was rubbish). The walk to the Magaluf is about 15 to 20 minutes and by the 5th day my feet started to get blistered. The beach couldnt be much closer, I think If I took a running jump off the roof I could probably hit the sea. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the cleaners came every day but Wednesday and they were nice too. Would I go back? probably not, just cos the walk seemed to far everyday and I had to go out because the entertainment was so bad. Also the beds gave me a stiff neck for days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Panama is 4 Star hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports. Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere. The hotel offers All Inclusive and Half Board basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca