Hotel was fine, nice big rooms, cleaned every day but Sunday, on the whole the food was good, always found something we liked. Bar was self service which was brilliant, it worked no queuing to be served, plenty of snacks laid on if you wanted them, pool area and terrace could have done with being bigger, entertainment was ok, there were a lot of French people there, but also quite a lot of English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Lastminute, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca