I spent a week in this hotel from 29 June until 6 July. On arrival I was disappointed at the exterior view of the hotel - badly in need of some redecoration; no ramp provision for anyone with a mobility issue (which I did not have). The main reception area was fine and the receptionist helpful in providing me with relevant information; our room was ready.
Our room had two double beds in it which surprised me as I expected two twin beds however that was okay. The room itself was okay; the TV was somewhat dated although I did not watch any whilst there. The bathroom was also okay with the shower and toilet functioning as they should.
The dining room I felt was a bit "tight" for the numbers of guests - tables were fairly close together and in my opinion there was potential for accidents with people milling around with food. The quality of the food was average.
The self-service bar was novel however given what this holiday cost I would have preferred to have had drinks served to me - I can serve myself at any time when at home. The range of snacks provided was poor and consisted of crisps, bread, cheese and salami; again for the price I would have expected to see chips, burgers, pizza at least. One thing I was very disappointed at was the lack of bottled water being available at the hotel - my previous experiences of all-inclusive holidays are such that bottled water was freely available. Given it was not this has to be purchased from the local supermarket.
I would not go back to this hotel if I returned to Palma Nova and will be feeding back this information to my holiday provider. I accept that the hotel is only 3-star but for the cost I expected more.
I have tried to be objective with this review and hope its useful to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca