we arrived at panama on the 29th of June and were there for 11 days. the hotel looks very run down from the outside and we did not know what we had let ourselves in for. However, the lobby was much nicer than we thought it was going to be! The reception staff were very friendly and helpful on all queries and i cannot understand some of the negative reviews about this! the rooms are basic but clean with a nice bathroom (with powershower) and a fridge. the pool is a decent size but there are not enough sunbeds, so if u want one you need to be up early which is not what you want to be doing on your holiday! the sun terrace around the pool is very small and is not big enough for the size of the hotel. the help yourself bar is a good aspect of the hotel with no waiting to get your drinks. the cups are small so we brought our own which we then got moaned up by staff becasue the cups we brought were too big! WTF!!!! the manager is very nice and is pritty sexy!!! the food is average and could be better with a nicer selection but you can survive on it with different food every day. the restuarant is fairly small and more like a cantine - but hey, all your doing is eating in there so who cares! snacks throughout the day are very poor with just crisps and peanuts. if you want a sandwich you have to make it yourself! i would have expected burgers chips etc throughout the day at a 3* hotel. the hotel is close to the beach and tobacco store which was ideal for us. the best thing about the hotel which is not advertised in brochures or on the internet is the solarium on the roof of the hotel. its for adults only and has plenty of sunbeds as no-one goes up there. its peaceful and relaxing with no screaming kids. there is a drinks machine, toilet and a cold shower as well so if you are a sunworshiper, it is paradise up there!!!! Also, some of the rooms have connecting doors so if there is loads of you try and get them rooms - we did not know this and we had some druggies next to us with the smell of weed coming through the door!!!!!! overall, we had a fab holiday but this should be a 2+ star in my opinion because the food throughout the day is not good enough and i have stayed in much nicer 3* all inclusive hotels in Majorca! If you have booked, dont worry it isn't that bad so dont feel so worried! you will have a good time. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your OLA Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- OLA Hotel Panama Palmanova, Majorca